Thursday, April 28, 2011

MTC Pictures

My RoomElders? We can't refer to each other as anything besides "Elders" so technically "room mates" is incorrect. Elder Moore (far left) is from San Diego and is really cool. We get along well and always talk about how amazing SoCal is. His Companion Elder Lybbert is next to him. He's one of those guys who loves all classical music, reads his scriptures out loud like he's in a Shakespeare play, and probably never got out of his little town in Canada. He's a nice guy though & will be a great missionary! Then Elder Waldron who, I think, can't take a picture with a normal face or smile! hahaha. Then Me!! This was on our P-day!




Elder Waldron and I on our Temple walk. We both have really goofy faces on and we decided it was a bad picture, but I thought I would still send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment