Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 12, 2011

Dear Family,

The MTC is still good! Studying hard! Elder Ray and I started using a Spanish tutor, which is helping a lot! All of the elders in my district are at different levels of Spanish, and the stuff er go over and the questions that are asked are beyond some of the other elders level, including me, so the tutor is great because we can get personal help we specifically need.

We go to the temple every P-Day! Which is a nice break from the usual hectic schedule. The Prove Temple is pretty cool! I've become really good friends with the elders from Fiji and Tonga! I seriously love them. They are the happiest people ever and they have amazing testimonies. I am excited to meet the people of Argentina. Oh, we got new elders last night. 10 of them are going to Mexico and 2 of them are going to Peru. I haven't really gotten to know them yet, but I will! When the weather is nice we study outside, the MTC has a lot of nice trees and flowers everywhere so it makes studying outside in the sun peaceful and nice. I've been getting better at soccer during our gym time! I scored a couple of goals in our games. I'm sure in South America even all the little kids are probably amazing and will make me look like a fool playing! It'll be a good time. I'm excited! Hahaha. Elder Waldron was sick yesterday so I had to study in our room, it was boring. He's better today though so that's good! Some of the other elders in our zone got their traveling plans and they are excited! It's crazy to think I'll have mine in a few short weeks! Not excited for my million hour flight though, no bueno. Can't wait to be in Argentina though. We met a sister from Resistencia here and all of us were talking to her about it, it was cool to hear a native tell us about the country, her Spanish was sooo fast! We were freaking out because we know that's how everyone talks there! We'll be fine though!

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Elder Anderson from the 12 spoke last Tuesday! Pretty exciting. 3 Apostles in 4 weeks, legit! Alright, well I love you all. I love hearing from everyone. Devin, I love your letters and hearing about the kids! Dad, I love your letters also! As well as Chelsea's! I love them all! Tell Tyler I love him and I hope all is well with him! Keep the letters and packages coming, they make everything better! Love you all and I'll write next week! Adios! :)

Elder Deniston

No comments:

Post a Comment